Welcome to IEEE International Conferenceon Computational intelligence for smart power system and sustainable energy (CISPSSE-2020). It is going to be held on 25th - 27th April, 2020 at Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha. CISPSE-2020 is being organized by Department of Electrical and Computer Science Engineering, GCE,Keonjhar.IEEE CISPSSE 2020 is technically sponsored by IEEE Inc., USAand technically co-sponsored by IEEE KolkataSectionand IEEE Bhubaneswar Sub Section.
CISPSSE-2020 aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Computational intelligence for smart power system and sustainable energy. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Computational intelligence for smart power system and sustainable energy. The Conference will seek to provide intellectual guidance and scientific evidences to the challenges of Computational intelligence for smart power system and sustainable energy goals, promoting research and education to build a fair global community and more sustainable society.The conference includes keynote address and invited talks by eminent speakers and presentations by participants.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES OF CONFERENCE:
- Raise and disseminate awareness about upcoming research areas, issues and success stories.
- Such activity will affect the teaching learning process in a positive manner, as the academia will get acquaint with recent trends in the domain of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering.
- The visionary and modus operand of several developed nations will also be shared so that we can also learn some lessons.
- Foster the culture of innovative research among academia and industries.
- The delegates will gain a greater understanding through high profile keynote addresses, presentation and discussion sessions coupled with real practical applications.
BENEFITS TO DELEGATES ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE:
- Skill improvement: Learning new ideas and approaches in conferences make delegates more effective and efficient at work.
- Meeting experts and influencers face-to-face: Conferences offer the opportunity to delegates to meet business leaders and to position as an expert in his/her field.
- Network: Good conferences offer the opportunity for delegates to mix and mingle, form new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- Explore new ways of working: A well run conference will help faculty curate new ideas. Even though there is lot information on the web, conferences will cut through the clutter to deliver the best content specific.
- Break out of comfort zone: Conferences force the delegates to break out of comfort zone. Breaking out of comfort zone is just the type of action that is necessary to break out of old ways of thinking.
- Get greater focus: The flip side of learning new things is relearning classic techniques. Conferences create opportunities for greater focus and reflection that could help delegates to take ideas to the next level.
- Get access to pre-conference workshops: Pre-conference workshops offer even more learning opportunities that connect attendees in an intimate learning environment. These workshops are specific to conference themes and a great build-up to the main conference.
- Grow: Conferences provide a unique convergence of networking, learning and fun into a single package.